Ozzie and Sharon Baffled by In-Home Pyrotechnics

April 1, 2005

It seems as though the Osbourne’s UK country mansion is a source of bad luck. Sharon and Ozzie Osbourne were asleep in their Chalfont St. Peter home when the heat from a living room fireplace set the surrounding wood paneling ablaze. The couple was awakened by an alarm and vacated the house immediately. Two staff members were treated for smoke inhalation. The fire follows Ozzie’s highly publicized ATV accident and a burglary in which thieves made off with approximately $4 million of Sharon’s jewelry. Maybe the family should consider selling their home as a preventive measure, before Jack starts chanting “redrum” or Kelly initiates an open dialogue with ghosts in the tele.

Rock Star Ozzy and Wife Flee Blaze at UK Mansion – Reuters

Advertisements

One Response to “Ozzie and Sharon Baffled by In-Home Pyrotechnics”

  1. Anonymous Says:

    No matter what happens, the family can always take comfort in their millions of dollars. Well, unless they declare bankruptcy.–>


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: